Friday, December 5, 2014

Preparing for Miss Joie, THE QUEEN - [Blog assignment #5]

*Not Miss Joie, Btw*

I was laying on my bed watching Mulan, The disney movie when I was scrolling on  Instagram  and seen my Queen, Miss Joie on a flyer for a popular vouging battle going on in the the city in a couple of days. Excited with emotions and excitement  to see him doing beautiful and big things like being a judge for a really tough competition - I decided to text him and tell him I miss him. Seven heartbeats later I received a text back with emojis and hearts all over of how much he missed me and watched to see me and have yummy margaritas and food that he would eventually have to work off at the gym. Now when a Queen says you must meet up for margaritas - then you must not betray their offer. So We deiced to set up a date , the day before thanksgiving to get drinks and i let him know, I had a couple' a questions to ask him.

Here are some of the questions I wanted to ask :

1. Who are you and why vogue?

2. Do your parents accept you?

3. How do you handle defeat?

4. What do you say to those who feel like giving up

5. How your love life?

6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

This was the rough draft of questions I wanted to ask, The list had to be perfect - because when you are dealing with a Queen, You either come correct or not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment